Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Restringing SK's chips


I got these 2 strands of chip necklaces from SK with whom I recently reconnected after some 20 years.


 
2 strands of rose quartz and aventurine chips


The top strand is aventurine and bottom strand is rose quartz. As I have not worked with chips before I turned to my teacher You tube for inspiration. This set of bracelets and earrings are the result.

Rose quartz bracelet and earrings set
 
With my interest stirred, I went on to make  another chip piece this time with aventurine, pearl and red bead accents

Aventurine chips with pearl and glass red beads
 


Thank you SK for gifting me the chips which relieved  a dull afternoon. I enjoy wearing them too.

 
pretty rose quartz bracelet
aventurine, pearl and red glass beads



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Favourite Books

  • Theft : a love story
  • The Uncommon Reader
  • The Silent Patient
  • Never Let me go
  • Angela's Angels
  • Where angels fear to tread